Monday, December 15, 2008

To Mrs. A.M.S!


This whole post is solely written to satisfy the inexplicably absurd admiration of the disclaimer to Mrs. A.M.S.


I first met her nung ininterview ako bago maging student sa aking Alma mater. Siya ang naginterview sa kin.
hmm. I could no longer remember my first thoughts of her but I guess, as I've shared to some of my friends, my favorite part of that interview was when she asked me,
"Balikbayan ka ba?"
I had to laugh inwardly and answered politely but with a tinged of cockiness,
"Nope. Born and raised here po."
Kasi I remember yung mga nauna sa kin na -ininterview niya, sabi gusto niya daw english, at dahil mayabang ako, my thought of course was,
'ah ganun.. kala niya naman aatrasan ko ang English niya! *evil laugh insert here*'



Why do I admire her?
Let me state some of my bizarre reasons.

> She has that 'stern' look. Yung tipong mukha talaga siyang kagalang galang at may posisyon sa lipunan ng SJC kapag nakita mo siya.

> Most of her clothes are made of that distinct fabric. The one that kind of looks like PiƱa. Yung gusutin. May isang section niyan sa 2nd floor ng SM na puro ganun yung fabric ng clothes. Parang pang executive women.

> I see Addison in her. Addison Forbes Montgomery. My favorite previous character on Grey's Anantomy. The ob-gyn and neonatal surgeon. Addie's image is the one above.

> She scares the shit outta me. I DO NOT want to mess with her.

> Para siyang si Meryll Streep sa The Devil Wears Prada. If you've seen it, try to remember the way her character Miranda Priestly says "That's all." Yung kakaibang tone of voice na real soft but you know that is real effin scary as well. Para siyang may aura na ganun. She talks softly pero basta.. Yun. Inexplicable nga di ba!!!!!

> She teaches ummm.. well? I honestly for the life of me cannot remember. She once handled our class as a substitute for ma'am Angeles. I can't even remember the subject, I think it was Intro to Nursing. But she got to teach us only for a day. Tapos may incident pa with my classmates.. bwahaha..

> That's also why I admire her. Matapang siya.. at Nakakatakot that time. Pero kalmado yung boses niya habang sinisermunan yung mga kaklase ko.,

> Dahil sa pagiging uzi ko, I had witnessed her vulnerability once. She shed a tear or two when talking to an old friend I guess months ago and I saw it with my own spying, stalking eyes.



I was effing happy kasi she attended our Seminar, and I made extra effort to make sure she'd have anything she'd ask. Hehe..

I remember telling Arianne na pangarap ko siyang maging ka-close. I mean, I already have 3 Precious CI's that I truly love pero yun, siya talaga yung pangarap ko.. and being a good friend our convo went like this..


Ghie: Dre pangarap ko talaga maging ka-close yan si ____
Arianne: Ay naku ghie! tigil tigilan mo yang kahibangan mo! wala nga siyang kaclose ever! may nakita ka na ba na kachikahan niyang as in estudyante ha?? Wala!
Ghie: Kaya nga ako yung first!!!
Arianne: Gaga! Bihira nga lang yun lumabas ng lungga niya eh! Magtigil ka!!! Ilusyonadang 'to!


Ayun. So I stopped dreaming. Thanks to the great advice of my dear friend. My dream was crushed and ripped into pieces right infront of my eyes. (yes! Ang drama!)


Though I was never given a chance to be close sa kaniya, she'll always be one of the people that I truly admire. I wish to become like her. Filthy rich with great career of a woman! I swear mag-papapicture talaga ako sa kaniya sa graduation.. Para may remembrance man lang ako.. Hai.

I told Annel about her and she asked me to stalk and take a picture of her. o_0. I'll see what I can do.


This is to you Ma'am! I know you won't ever get to read this naman kaya makapal ang mukha kong ipost ito.


Clue: I wish to be an RLE Coordinator rather than a Dean. Wahahaha.. =)

No comments: