Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tid bits

Except for my classmates, I don't think a lot of people are aware of me being an OC. I dunno if it's a good thing but I really can't say that I'm a full-pledge OC kid. I mean I have my moments of chaos and ORDER during those times are absolutely not on my list.

How did I become an OC? I dunno actually, but here are some of my weird antics.

+ I do not like ajar doors. Shut it. It sends a disturbing feeling in my spine whenever I see the door ajar. And what I don't understand is why can't some people just shut the effing door upon entering or exiting?? Is it THAT heavy? C'mon people!!! Keep the door shut!!!!!!!!!

+ I love Pancit Canton. However, I have to open it in that distinct way so that I can be sure that its taste is good. Notice the pack of Pancit canton? The words written on it? If for example I opened the first pack (because I usually cook 2 for myself) in the letter P portion of the wrapper, I must open the second pack in the Letter P as well. Because some stupid voice inside me insist that if I accidentally open the pack on the opposite side which would be the N, it would greatly affect the taste of my canton or I'd suffer diarrhea.

see the P and the N part of the wrapper?

Nagbago na ang isip kong i-share pa sa inyo ang iba pang mga weird antics ko.. Baka isipin mo na talaga na oc-oc ako ng bonggang bongga.


Enough about me being an OC. It's almost xmas. Shemay. Kahit wala kaming pasko.. Feeling ko meron din. I already received a gift from someone.. maliit lang naman yun. Pero at least, nakaalala siya di ba. Hehe..

What are your plans this xmas vacay?

Ako, I plan to finish yung mga pinapagawa for school.. like yung sa Nursing educ namin.. tapos yung reporting ko sa asian civ.. OMG. I forgot to ask ate Gerlie..Hai. Ang hirap talaga ng maraming iniisip..

Tapos, I plan to relax my butt off.

Sleep as much as I could. Tulog talaga ang isa sa mga deprivation ko..

Napaka walang kwenta ng post ko na 'to.. Pero at least. Nag-update di ba..

Ciao! =)

No comments: