Friday, December 19, 2008

The things that I love to Hate..

Here are probably the things that I truly lurve to hate. . short (or a bit long..) explanation will be given:


1. Cockroach. Except probably for that guy on csi who absurdly love cockroaches, in a way that he killed a human to save a freakin cockroach's life, I do not know anyone else who loves cockroaches and would want to trade their pups to own a cockroach pet. Hmm.. They stink and they make my skin crawl. Darn.



2. Stupidity. I am not saying that I'm that intelligent of a person, but what I'm saying is, it is true that one is entitled to be stupid, however some abuse the privilege. I don't get how some people think that being stupid is cute (eg. Nicole Richie). I truly believe that everyone of us, at least the normal one, were created with the same brain capacity. I don't get what kind of nourishing others do to their brain because for some reason, its capacity shrinked.



One good example of umm,, I don't know if it's stupidity or he's just begging for attention:



Happened during Ostomy care demo:

Student: Ma'am, pag po nag provide ng care, ano pong positioning? Prone or supine?

CI: Ah siyempre, supine.

++++

Nung narinig ko 'to, even though I was doing nonsense scribbles on my pad, talagang nilingon ko yung lalakeng estudyante na nagtanong. Hindi ko alam kung kulang lang ba siya sa pansin or talaga lang adik adik siya. Jusko!!!! prone???? prone????? prone????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ganyan yung mga tipong masarap kutusan. Hai.

++++

Next on my list,

3. Liars. Tell me someone who adores liars. I think no one really, right? I mean seriously. I don't get why some had to lie. Well I mean, I do lie as well but I give it to my distinct character of not being able to keep a secret unless I was threatened if I wouldn't shut my gob. And to that, I can hardly lie. So I hate it when people lie to my face. I specially loathe the part where I find out they were lying.. or I already know they are yet they still lie!! I don't know where they get the idea that they make a shit-fool out of me.. Sheeeeeesssshhhhh. !!!!!!

4. Pity-not. If I could hand an Oscar on a day-to-day basis, I would solely dedicated the bald man to these filthy people. They are the ones who pretend or act like they give a shit about you, but in reality, they couldn't care less if some guy shot you in your effing face. I hate that they still have to pretend to care. Like what the fuck man!!!! If you don't give a fucking shit about me, then stop acting like you do!! Stop tagging my feelings along and then you'd just drop it on my feet. Gawd. How evil can some people be.

and the last but not the least blah blah blah...

5. Sunshine. I'm not a sunny person. Summers make me gag. I could only take so much sunshine. Though I would have to give a credit to myself for being a warm person, I generally prefer the cold season. I usually wish it would rain..I mean rain not a storm. Cloudy, dark days make me real happy and cheerful.

+++++++++++++

What made my December 19, 2008:

1. Seeing Sir soto dance his effing bum out to a hawaiian song. He's such a great dancer and performer.. I do think he once worked as an entertainer. hehe,..,

2. Seeing AR sisters dance!!!!

3. Seeing some of the ihs faculty dance to the tune of Pcd's buttons!

4. Ma'am ada asking what the hell we're still doing at school while sporting a mega-watt smile. *sigh* Bless her.. such a darling!

No comments: