Thursday, April 2, 2009

dot dot dot

~So it has been literally ages since the last time I have gone mad and wrote something on here. Haha. . Well, I'm lucid now so I'm grabbing this rare moment to finally update you guys about me. I know you could care less, really, but still. Lemme. haha..


For starters, after 4 long years of agony and suffering and sleepless nights, I finally graduated. Yay me! I was even able, to my shock, snag a performance award. Not that I'm bragging and rubbing it all of your face, but yeah, it was the infamous Best Performance in Head Nursing. Can you effing believe that? I mean I as well, was like 'Gee?!! holy freaking cow!!!' But it was all cool and fun and warm and all that feelings at once. Of course I gave back all the Praise and glory to Him. Without Him I'll be nothing.. a protozoan or bacteria or virus or fungi even. I also tried to express my gratitude to those people who probably had gone mad as well and voted me on that deliberation day. I owe you po BIG time. Thank you.


oh and to say that a LOT of things has happened to me this past few weeks would definitely be my understatement of the year. It was worse that a roller-coaster ride.. more than that.


I have committed such HUGE mistakes and I've been pretty much nothing except a disappointment to the people I've been trying to please, I guess.. well yeah. Just then that I realized how much regret one is be capable of having.. Seriously. I even had suicidal ideation. See?!!!! It was THAT BAD.


But thankfully, with His guidance and help and all the other people who have been nothing but a helping hand, I came out of the storm alive..and kicking asses!! ahaha... and I could never be thankful enough. I literally owe my life to them.. gawd.


I am still busy doing Board review but it's all cool. I haven't felt that taxed yet so yeah.. I'm not yet complaining.


As of this moment, I am happy and contented. Cheerios!!!

No comments: