Saturday, February 21, 2009

tipsy-doodle doo....

I'm effing bored.. so I'm just gonna blab and blab until you hate me or rather yourself for wasting your ever precious time reading my nonsense blah blah..


- My default mood is melancholy because it makes me appreciate happy-ness greatly. I guest despite being a smiley and touchy-feely kind of person, inside of me, I really am dark & twisted.

- I did not realize that I do have a shattered confidence in regard to my chosen profession until last night when I was talking to a dear friend and the topic was sorta brought up. I.. dunno. I'm havin a hard time forgiving myself for the stupidity I have showed the world.

and so for that, last night, as I was thinking real hard about my life that I shouldn't really be doing since it only complicates my thoughts even more, I had instead created a new literary piece of shit.


Prozac

Eternity--
I see no evidence of such.
I feel no evidence of happiness.
In this short yet long dimension,
where horizon and sky never met,
a never ending pain exists
between the world and me,
on life's journey and imaginary experiences.
I am wanting
of a would-be world in the deepest
of my cold soul,
of truth and not vagueness.
I am demented and sick.
I'm dreaming that I am numb.
A lifeless substance.
Pain-free creature.

No comments: