Monday, April 20, 2009

aloha..lo..

I would like to finally say something about my life:

................


Gee. My brain is empty. (not a news!!)

anyhow, let's see.. hmm. I would try my might to capture my thoughts, piece by piece..

~ I am currently listening to acoustic version of Bluer than Blue. Why? Just because.

~ I miss certain people. Just certain creatures. Darn. Waaahh.. I misssssss yoouuuuuuuuuu.

~ Maj did her recall regarding PRC filing. My thoughts :Chaos..Chaos...chaos. And more chaos.

~ Review is still on-going. I am ambivalent. And I know, it's not a very positive thing.

~ I can't freakin wait to get a job and work my ass off and earn huge bucks and BUY souls!!!! argh!

~ I need to pray more often. I need more faith. I need strength. I need..I need..

~ Today was a so-so day. I studied OB and to our, i dunno if you could really call it luck, the exam was canceled. Nice. (not!)

~ People is better than no people.

~ So I told my people last night that if ever I would have to undergo a surgery, they should make sure that their asses are available to be beside me because I need them to be strong for me and to hold my hand, if ever. They do not have the right be scared in front my face because I swear to God I will kill them.

~ and some people should grow up. Seriously.

~ and yes, this is my own space, my blog, my thoughts. It's only fair that I get to be self-centered here. A narcissists on my own little world. Bleh.

No comments: