Saturday, February 7, 2009

Guess where??

Guess where?


The moment I press the doorknob's lock, I feel that I am absolutely separated from the harsh reality of the world outside.

I find myself a light years away from my dreaded issues and fears.

I can peel-off the make-believe skin that I ALWAYS use to avoid such humiliating scrutiny of people who has a real small brain capacity.

It gives me a sense of security to dig the deepest part of my humanity, and the fact that I am not just another specimen of this oh-so-materialistic world.

It is the place where I create the most impossible.

I am extra-ordinary;
I am adored and loved;
I am the Queen and the princess of my little kingdom.

The only place where I confess my weaknesses and elucidation.

No eyes judge me. Nobody can tell me that I am wrong.

I cry, I scream. At times I hurt myself by pulling a fistful of my hair.

And then I would close my eyes for a second and unlock myself back to reality.

Smell the air fume that nauseate my nostrils, brush my hair, spray some Chritina Aguilera's Inspire, hoping against hope it would, indeed, inspire me, really.

Pretend that I am happy. That I am contented.

Believe that I know what love is. Start dreaming into fairytales.

I am an angel who lost my wings and is saved by a broomstick.

I am a witch. And I hate vegetables.


*sighs*

No comments: