Saturday, January 24, 2009

sa araw na ito..

Ang araw na ito..


today is a very special day kasi birthday ng aking one and only sis.. (take note, hindi kami blood-related.) hehe.. anyhow..

I've known her for umm..how many years na nga ba?? I can't quite put my finger into it.. memory gap nga naman oo.. but anyhow, she has been a real blessing in my life. Kagaya nga ng sinabi ko before sa texts, if my everyday here on erth is already a blessing, then her coming into my life is already a miracle.. as well as all the other special people in my life diba.

So sis, Annel, Annelvie, Amvie.. whatever they call you. Happy happy birthday my darling sister.

++++++

Sa araw na ito ay umattend ako/kami ng seminar with former Dean Marco as the guest speaker.. siyempre sobrang saya ko di ba. Kasi crush ko talaga siya. At alam ata iyon ng buong Integrity. So?. He's really magaling naman talaga.. at andami ko sanang gustong i-recap with regards to everything na sinabi niya pero mostly ang tumatak sa kin na sinabi niya is, kung papasa ako or kami ng board exam, it's not because of all the reviews we've done and all (siyempre with its help but not entirely), it's simply because we deserve it. WE effing DESERVE IT!!!!!!!

Do i feel like I deserve to pass the board? OO naman. I want to stay positive from now on that I will pass the board.. pero siyempre, at the back of my head, there's still that lil voice murmuring 'what if hindi...what if you fail...' pero i'll try my best to keep that disgusting thought away.

I am positive. POSITIVE.


pero feeling ko medyo jinx na i'm already talking about the boards eh I haven't graduated pa nga.. hahahaha...

Ga-graduate ba ako??


Yan ang hindi ko pa alam... *stares blanky* haha..

No comments: