Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Petition

I am posting my absurd (with tinge of bitterness here and there) literary works here because Annel insisted (Screw that. I'm just really proud and I want to rub it all your faces that I have such talent that I share with very few, very magnificent individuals. *evil laugh insert here*)

So, where was I? Oh yeah, this one, I called it 'A Petition'.

A lot of people has asked me (a FAT LIE since no one really bothered to ask me. Tsk. People.) what is my inspiration behind this piece. Simple. Plain. ORGASMS.

I have yet to experience a physical-brought-by-sexual-activity one, yet if you look outside the box, there are little, even odd things that gives us somehow an orgasmic pleasure.

Ghie's e.g. A cup of coffee on a rainy day. *Nescafe commercial insert here* =)



A Petition

Accept me.
This is who I am.
Appreciate me.
I am your fantasy.
Nurture me.
I am fragile and weak.
Love me.
It's the reason of your existence.
Treat me.
The way I deserve to be.

For I only exist in a
millisecond of your happiness.
And before you could even blink,
I'd be long gone.

No comments: