Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Fray

A FRAY



This is absolutely dedicated to 'you'. I don't have enough courage to really type in your name yet. And I don't think I'll ever have.

Just remember that today, I think so highly of you. You could abuse the privilege all you want. Enjoy my ever fondness of you while it lasts. Because I can guarantee that it will not be forever. It'll soon end. I don't know when. I just know it will.

For now, this is for you.




*******************************

A Fray

Indeed,
I was close to selling my soul
for a bunch of overused
excessively cheesy words
and a chance to be heard.
But there is a better deal.

A few words
cute me open in a
shameless surrender.

You are as perfect as you are,
and I am as flawed as I am.


*******************************




In case you're wondering, I do write excessively cheesy, mushy, even bitter literary pieces. And I submit them to our school paper.

(Yes, Ghie can think so highly of herself as well. =p)

No comments: