Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy-ness.

..HAPPY-NESS?


"Are you happy?"

"Huh?"

"You heard what I said, are you?"

"Umm.."

"..."


For now, I would let you know what are the things that makes me real happy. Kahit hindi halata minsan.

1. Sunsets - Kung hindi mo alam na mahilig ako sa sunsets, well, kahapon mo lang siguro ako nakilala. I love love love gazillion love sunsets. I can't give a definite reason why since I cannot really explain yung feeling whenever I see one. Basta.. parang I melt inside. (yes, ice cream lang ang nasa loob ko.)

2. Rainy days - Kabaligtaran with most people na ever hate ang rainy days. Ay naku, ako I love and treasure those days that I get to hear raindrops sa semento. Napaka calming kaya pag umuulan. Pero minsan rin may kakaibang mood change ang dala ng pagpatak ng ulan.

3. A hug - If you know me well, you'd know na I'm a real touchy person. I like talaga hugging people. Pero hindi naman yung tipong may makasalubong lang ako eh ihu-hug ko na ng bongga di ba.. un mostly people na I really love. . or kapag naglalambing lang ako. =)

4. A cup of coffee - I cannot start my day without my ever sweet energy-booster coffee. Basta every morning. Pag nagmamadali, 3-in-one na lang, pero if I have time, I make mine. I'm expert sa pagtitimpla ng kape. Punta ka sa min minsan. Papatikimin kita. ( Si maja rin, masarap magtimpla!)

5. Prayer - Hindi naman ako as in religious person pero kasi I believe na only God knows the REAL me. Not even my mom or dad knows me THAT well. Peri Siya, hai. . No words needed. Pero I'm a sinful person talaga. Nakakainis.

6. A text message - Whatever type of message. May kakaibang excitement akong nafifeel everytime I get to read sa screen ng fone ko '1 New Message'. Yay!

--------------------------------------

No comments: